Photoset

thatawkwarddisneymoment:

If Disney Princesses Were Sloths

Thanks, Buzzfeed. View the original post here 

(via accidental1dfan)

Photoset

holy-trinity5ever:

niqqa-prease:

ruinedchildhood:

Forget the olympics. I watched the Disney Channel games

Why don’t they do this anymore

I just appreciated the fact that they put Corbin Bleu on the blue team

(via flyingthackos)

Photoset

professionalfangirlclairekat:

glennoconnell:

REPRISE 
(/rəˈpriːz/ rə-preez)
Noun

The repetition or further performance of an earlier piece of music, typically in a new or altered composition.

​this gifset gave me physical emotions

(via skipping-with-hippogriffs)

Photo
elliphantidelli:

"kneel"
something i drew for a banner competition :) 

elliphantidelli:

"kneel"

something i drew for a banner competition :) 

(via skipping-with-hippogriffs)

Photoset
Video

theuppitynegras:

nyanielle:

deathtiel:

So my friend’s a cappella group went to Disney Land and serenaded Tiana 

I WANT TO MARRY THEM ALL.

DID I MENTION THAT THIS IS MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD!

(via swirlyink)

Photoset

(Some) Disney Men Smiling at their loved ones

(Source: disneyyandmore, via xsomewhereonlyweknow)

Photo
syruponsausage:

dmolech:

be-a-creeper:

dmolech:

I did a thing for a contest and I think it turned out pretty durn cute

Where’s the white princess? Might as well jump on the ‘oh but what about my race’ bandwagon.

Oh GET THE EVERLOVING FUCK  O F F
75% of Disney movies star white protagonists and most of that remaining 25% are about animals do NOT try and use my art as a cudgel against people arguing for more representation

^^^ That commentary. Anyway, this is one of the most beautiful pictures of the Disney POC princesses that I have ever seen. Love to the artist. <3

syruponsausage:

dmolech:

be-a-creeper:

dmolech:

I did a thing for a contest and I think it turned out pretty durn cute

Where’s the white princess?
Might as well jump on the ‘oh but what about my race’ bandwagon.

Oh GET THE EVERLOVING FUCK  O F F

75% of Disney movies star white protagonists and most of that remaining 25% are about animals do NOT try and use my art as a cudgel against people arguing for more representation

^^^ That commentary. Anyway, this is one of the most beautiful pictures of the Disney POC princesses that I have ever seen. Love to the artist. <3

(via accidental1dfan)

Quote
"One of the most disturbing scenes in Disney’s “Aladdin” is when Jasmine must pretend to seduce Jaffar in order to distract him. The clothing that the animators chose to put her in, complete with the shackles, are all a white, colonial wet dream. And she’s the only Disney princess who’s had to use her body in this way to distract someone. Then there’s this scene in “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” where Esmeralda is shimmying her hips and breasts and basically ends with a pole-dance sequence: a far cry from the delicate waltzes and pirouettes that Belle and Aurora dance. The simultaneous fascination and revulsion that Whiteness has for WOC bodies are unmistakably evident in Disney’s posturing of Jasmine and Esmeralda."

The Jasmine Diaries Part II: ‘Exotic’ is not a Compliment

(via marfmellow)

A perfect example of “desert flower” fetishization/exotification. Women of color are always shown as “others”, they’re seen as women who have to use their sexuality to save themselves (or worse, as people who are just inherently sexual by their mere existence).

We’re putting these sexualized images of women of color into cartoons meant for children, essentially brainwashing them to grow into adults who fetishize non-white women. Gross.

(via callingoutbigotry)

(via ohmypreciousgirl)

Photoset

mice-and-magic:

Disney Women 

I love these quotes

(Source: sundaegrrl, via prongsvssquid)